How To Achieve Your Music Goals
Setting and attaining
goals is essential for the progress of any musician or band. If you
know where you are going, you will figure out how to get there.
Try these simple steps to attaining your goals.
The more focused you are, the quicker you will conquer the task at
hand. You can and will be a professional if you make the choice.
- Determine exactly what you want.
- Brainstorm and develop your plan to reach your goal.
- Set a date to complete your goal.
- Read and verbalize your goal daily.
- Study to increase your knowledge about your goal.
- Read all you
- Listen to tapes.
- Go to seminars.
- Meet the professionals who
have reached your similar goal.
- Spend time with people with similar goals and enthusiasm
- And to quote Galaxy Quest, "Never give up. Never surrender."
Marc Gunn is an actual working Celtic Geek musician. He was nicknamed “The Celtfather” for his incredible support of indie Celtic music and his award-winning Irish and Celtic Music Podcast. He has helped 1000s of musicians make money with their musical groups through The Bards Crier Music Marketing Tips. Now you can get FREE “how-to” music marketing and promotion advice, plus tips on how to sell more CDs when you subscribe today. Subscribe at www.bardscrier.com!
Lack of Education Will Cost Your Band Dearly
Subscribe to The Bards Crier to learn how to successfully promote your unsigned band's music. Your musical success depends on it.
ACT NOW, while it is still FREE!